Here's my healthy and easy version of Mac and Cheese! I added sausages and mixed veggies in just to ensure they have a 'balanced' diet.
1) 1 packet of Shredded Cheddar or mozzarella Cheese
2) Frozen Mixed Vegetables
3) a can of cream
6) Full Cream Milk
1) I boiled the macaroni, sausages and mixed veggies in boiling water. Drain them, Mix together in a baking plate. I opt for boiling as it is the healthier version without any oil.
2) Then you open the cream and pour into it to mix it up!
3) Then add a bit of milk into it just to have a little bit of 'sauce' when you eat it. Pour till its half covered in milk
4) Then top with shredded cheese and finally, breadcrumbs. I love adding breadcrumbs to it as it gives a nice crunch when you eat!
5) Then put into the oven for baking in 180 degrees celcius for about 20 mins or until the cheese and breadcrumbs turns golden brown.