Ingredients (serves 2-3)
200g Italian Pork Sausage (you can get this from NTUC Finest from the counter)
1/4 yellow onion, diced
50g spinach, chopped
100g grated parmesan cheese
1) Boil a pot of salted water
2) Remove skin from the sausage and cut into bite sized portions
3) Heat a medium sized pan and add the sausages first
4) When the sausages are brown, add the onions and give it a stir
5) Then throw in the chopped spinach and toss
6) When the sausages and onions are soft, add a ladle of stock/water and cream. Then lower the fire to simmer.
7) When the pot of salted water is boiling, add the pasta.
8) After 5-8 mins, check if the pasta is al dente
9) When the pasta is cooked, drain it from the water and toss into the pan with the sauce.
10) Season with black pepper and cheese and bring the sauce to a boil.
11) Finally, serve immediately while hot!