- 4 corns
- 1 chilli finely chopped
- Chinese parsley finely chopped(the whole bunch)
- 7TB corn flour
- 7TB tempura flour
- 3 cloves of garlic
- black pepper corn (crushed)
1) Remove the corn kernels from the corn
4) After mixing everything together, you might want to put in blender to blitz it a few times only just to crush the corn a little, but yet intentionally leaving some corn kernels behind so as to give a nice crunch to the cutlets.
5) After that, add the corn flour and tempura flour to it. Then mix it together. Leaving this nice paste. Please do not add any water. There will be water from the corn. So don't worry.
6) Then put oil enough to cover the cutlets fully in a frying pan
7) Use the spoon to scoop one TB and gently put in the hot oil
8) Make sure all sides end up golden brown. So you might want to turn it as and when the colour is right.
Do serve this hot as its definitely nicer!
You might want to eat this with chilli or sambal belachan. Enjoy!