This recipe is so easy that I am sure anyone can do this! Its a recipe definitely for all the fish-lovers!
- FRESH Sea bass (which costs only about $5.50-$6 per fish!)
- fresh rosemary (about 7-8 stalks)
- garlic (3-4 cloves)
- black pepper
- olive oil
- onion (1/4)
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius
2) Clean the sea bass especially the belly area
3) Put the parchment paper on the baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper
4) Place the cleaned Sea bass on top of the paper and put in about 2 cloves of garlic (chopped) and 2 stalks of rosemary each into the sea bass belly. Top the fish with diced onions and rosemary as shown in picture. Season with salt and pepper on the top as well
5) Place the fish in the oven for 15 mins. Don't worry about overcooking this fish. Sea Bass is a hardy fish. It wont be overcooked so easily. You can leave in there for extra 5 mins if you want the top part to be slightly crispy
This recipe is so easy. So give it a try!