I know of recipes like bak ku teh (herbal pork rib soup-local dish) with chocolate risotto suggested by a British Michelin star chef.
Anyway, here's the recipe which Esther shared with me! It is easy and make a great snack for bacon and nutella lovers!
- frozen puff pastry. Leave in overnight in fridge to defrost or leave it out at room temp till soft
- bacon (fried in small strips)
- 1 egg
- sea salt
- cinnamon powder
1) Fry the bacon till the way you like it. I like mine crispy
4) Lay out the bacon (about 2 pieces each) into the pastry
5) Add a dollop of nutella onto the bacon
6) Sprinkle sea salt and cinnamon powder on it
7) Seal it with egg and use the fork to surround it with the pattern lines. Then use your fork to poke holes on it
8) After all done, put in over at 200C for about 10-15 mins or when it turns brown.