Ingredients (for 9x9 inches container)
- 1 1/2 cups of whipping cream
- 2 TB of condensed milk
- 1 packet of 3-in-1 milo (make 1 cup)
- 28 ladyfinger biscuits
- 250g of Mascarpone cheese (room temp)
- Milo powder for dusting
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1) Whip the whipping cream in a mixer until stiff. Do not overdo it so always keep an eye on it. Add the condensed milk midway
2) Put the mascarpone cheese in a mixing bowl together with the vanilla extract and mix it around
3) Pour the stiffed whipping cream into the mixing bowl together with the mascarpone cheese.
|My darling helping me out to mix|
5) Start dipping the ladyfingers both sides into the 3-in-1 milo drink. Do not soak the ladyfingers for long if not it will just disintegrate and disappear. So you basically, dip and lift quickly.
7) After spreading the cream, you dust the milo on top by using a sieve
8) Then, continue the same steps again by dipping the lady fingers and start the next layer
9) Spread the last batch of the cream on top of the second layer of ladyfingers
10) Finally, dust the milo powder over
11) Chill it for at least 6 hours.
You can add strawberries when serving! It will definitely go well with the chocolate powder and whipped cream!